How to Complain
stop.jetnoise.net Complain in one click!
We highly recommend using stop.jetnoise.net to file complaints but, if you prefer, you can also complain at:
San Jose International (SJC)
Palo Alto Airport (PAO) (small prop planes)
Time of overflight, Location (x streets) of sighting or noise, Direction of travel, if known
San Carlos Airport
These are mainly the Surf Air commuter flights. You can file a request online or call 650-573-2666 .
Airport Complaint Offices
When in doubt, complain to SFO. For small planes, complain to Palo Alto Airport. For Surf Air private commuter planes, complain to San Carlos Airport.
Contact your Government Representatives, let them know that loud jet noise and low altitude overflights are not ok.
Write to Representative Eshoo, she needs to hear from us to support her work with the FAA.
United States Congressional Representative Anna Eshoo District Office, 698 Emerson Street, Palo Alto, CA 94301, (650)323-2984 or (408) 245-2339 Washington, D.C. Office, 241 Cannon Building, Washington, D.C. 20515, (202) 225-8104
Select Committee Members in the 18th District:
Supervisor Joe Simitian Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors (Chairman of Select Committee) https://www.sccgov.org/sites/d5/contact-joe/Pages/contact-the-office.aspx
• Councilmember Ann Wengert Town of Portola Valley
• Councilmember Mary-Lynn Bernald City of Saratoga
• Mayor Pro Tem Gary Waldeck Town of Los Altos Hills
Select Committee Alternate Members:
1. Supervisor Mike Wasserman, Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors
2. Mayor Elizabeth Lewis, Town of Atherton
3. Councilmember Jean Mordo, City of Los Altos
4. Vice Mayor Gregory Scharff, City of Palo Alto